Pulley position: Lat tower.
• Remove the bench and stand facing the Power Rods®.
•Grasp a handle in each hand with your palms facing downward..
• Keeping your elbow bent, bring your upper arm to your side, and your forearms parallel to the ground.
• Straighten elbow while keeping your upper arm completely still.
* Unlike a push down you will need to drive your arms behind your back creating more pressure on the triceps.
• When arm is completely straight, slowly return to the starting position.
• Maintain spinal alignment.
• Keep your arm at your side and your wrist straight throughout entire motion.
• Tighten the triceps throughout the exercise and control the motion.