1. Grasp a couple of PowerBlocks (or Dumbbells) and raise them straight up over your head.
2. Stand upright and use a bench to steady yourself if necessary.
3. Bend the arms to 90° at the elbow.
1. Keeping your elbows stationary, extend your arms upward until your hand are out straight up above you you.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Extend your arms under control - do not swing it back.
2. Keep your upper arm fixed. Only your forearm moves.
3. Keep your lower back straight and still.
4. Start with a relatively light weight as the exercise is harder to perform than many people imagine.