1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Grab a pair of handles attached to a single cable around the floor level.
1. Pull the handles towards you so that your hands end up next to your rib cage.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position, maintaining a near upright position.
• To achieve maximum back development, keep your torso nearly upright during the entire movement - it should not move forwards or backwards more than 10°.
• Maintain a normal curve in your back - do not arch your back excessively.
• Keep your legs slightly bent and still throughout the movement.
• Inhale at the start of the movement; then hold your breath during the pulling phase - this helps stabilise your torso. Exhale only towards the end of the movement once your arms are extended.