1. Sit on a bench with your legs fairly wide apart.
2. Hold a PowerBlock (or Dumbbell) with one hand and brace that arm against the inside of the same thigh.
3. Your arm should be full extended and your palm should be facing the opposite thigh.
1. Slowly curl the PowerBlock (or Dumbbell) up in a smooth arc towards your shoulder.
2. Squeeze your biceps hard at the top of the movement, hold for a count of two and then slowly lower the PowerBlock (or Dumbbell) back to the starting position.
• Make sure you curl the PowerBlock (or Dumbbell) to you shoulder and do not move your shoulder to the dumbbell. Keep your shoulder bad and relaxed.
• Do not lean backwards.
• Keep your upper arm fixed.
• Make sure you fully straighten your arm when you lower the PowerBlocks (or Dumbbells); do not shorten the downwards phase.