1. Sit on an decline bench, angled at 30-60° (the steeper the incline, the greater the stress on the lower pectorals and anterior deltoids).
2. Pick up a PowerBlock (or Dumbbell) in each hand and place them on your thighs.
3. Lie on the bench, at the same time bringing the PowerBlocks (or Dumbbells) to shoulder level. Your palms should face forwards.
1. Press the PowerBlocks (or Dumbbells) directly over your lower chest until your arms are fully extended. Hold for a count of two.
2. Lower the weights slowly until they are by your shoulders. You should achieve a! maximal but comfortable stretch.
3. Pause for a second before pressing them Up again.
• Press the PowerBlocks (or Dumbbells) in a straight line, not back over your head.
• Do not set the angle of the bench too low otherwise the anterior deltoids will be targeted and take much of the emphasis away from the chest.