Pulley position: Narrow.
• Remove the bench and stand on the platform facing the Power Rods®.
• Bend down and grasp the handles with your palms facing down.
• Stand with your upper arms by your sides.
• Lift your chest, tighten your trunk muscles and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.
• Bend your elbows 90 degrees hold that elbow position throughout the entire exercise.
• Slowly curl your knuckles upward.
• Keeping your forearms still, slowly return to the starting position.
• Move slowly and never relax the wrist.
• Do not move your forearm or alter the bend in your elbow. Perform the entire motion at your wrist.
• Do not rock your body. Keep your chest lifted, abs tight and maintain a slight arch in your lower back.