Pulley position: Narrow only.
• Sit facing the Power Rods® with your knees bent and feet flat on the bench.
• Grasp the handles with your palms facing down and rest your mid-forearms on your upper legs with the elbows flared out to the sides wider than the shoulders.
• Be sure to sit far enough back on the bench to maintain tension throughout the exercise.
• Raise your chest, tighten your trunk muscles and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.
• Slowly curl the back of your fists toward the forearms.
• Slowly return to the starting position.
• Move slowly and keep tension in the back of the forearms at all times.
• You can perform this exercise one arm at a time to make it easier to focus and isolate the back of your forearms, or you can perform it with both arms simultaneously to save time.