Pulley position: Narrow.
• Remove the bench and stand on the platform facing the Power Rods®.
• Bend down and grasp the handles with your palms facing forward.
• Stand with your upper arms and elbows by your sides.
• Lift your chest, tighten your trunk muscles and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.
• Bend your arms 90 degrees, palms up, and hold that position throughout the entire exercise.
• Slowly curl your fists upward.
• Keeping your forearms still, slowly let your fists return to the starting position.
• Move slowly and keep tension in the front of the forearm at all times.
• Do not move your forearm or alter the bend in your elbow. Perform the entire motion at your wrist.
• Do not rock your body. Keep your chest lifted, abs tight and maintain a slight arch in your lower back.