Pulley position: Wide or narrow.
• With the bench flat, lie on your back with your head toward the Power Rods®, knees bent, and feet flat on the floor.
• Grasp the handles and straighten your arms down along side your trunk.
• Tighten your trunk muscles to stabilize your spine while maintaining a very slight arch in the lower back.
• Keeping the chest up and arms straight, slide your shoulder blades toward your hips (hands sliding along outer thighs).
• When shoulder blades are fully depressed, slowly return to the starting position.
• Do not lose spinal alignment, keep your chest lifted.