1. Hold a pair of dumbbells at the sides of your body with arms fully extended (palms facing your body).
2. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, toes pointing forwards. Lift your chest up and look straight ahead.
1. Take an exaggerated step up onto a bench with your right leg.
2. Follow you right leg with your left leg until you are standing upright on the bench.
3. Step back down in the reverse order that you had stepped up.
4. Complete the desired number of repetitions; then repeat with the left leg leading.
• Keep your front knee positioned directly over your ankle - do not allow it to extend further forwards as this can cause strain to the knee.
• Keep your body erect throughout the movement - do not lean forwards.