1. Position yourself in a leg press machine.
2. Place your feet firmly on the platform with your heels at least six inches above the bottom edge. Your legs should be fully extended and feet hip-width apart. Release the safety catch.
1. Press the platform away from you as far as possible.
2. Bring your knees down as far as possible. In a perfect world they would make it into your armpits.
• Do not hurry the reps or bounce up from the bottom.
• Stretch your hamstrings fully at the bottom of the movement - your heels should be lower than your toes.
• Keep your legs slightly bent at the top of the movement.