Pulley position: Lat tower.
• Remove the bench, straddle the rail and stand on the platform facing the Power Rods®.
• Using the single handles, grasp the webbing of the opposite handle (right hand to left handles and vice versa).
• Cross the cables with the palms facing each other as if grasping a rope handle.
• Keeping your elbows bent, bring your upper arms to your sides allowing your forearms to remain angled toward the midline in line with the cable.
• Keeping your upper arms stationary and your elbows next to the sides of your torso, slowly straighten your arms arcing down and then outward toward your sides, ending with your hands and elbows directly below the shoulders, arms fully straightened.
• Slowly allow the elbows to bend, angling forward and toward midline, returning to the start position.
• Keep your upper arms motionless.
• Keep wrists straight.
• Tighten the triceps throughout the exercise and control the motion on the way up.
• Maintain good posture by keeping your chest lifted, abs tight and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.