Pulley position: Narrow.
• Face the Power Rods®, standing along side the bench. Kneel with one leg on the bench, bend forward at the hips (not the waist) and place the hands on the bench. Bend the other knee slightly and flatten the back by sticking the hips out and lifting the chest.
• Support yourself with one arm on the bench and grasp a handle with your free hand.
• Keeping your elbow bent, bring your upper arm to your side, parallel to the ground, and maintain.
• Straighten elbow while keeping your upper arm completely still.
• When arm is completely straight, slowly return to the starting position.
• Maintain spinal alignment.
• Keep your arm at your side and your wrist straight throughout entire motion.
• Tighten the triceps throughout the exercise and control the motion.