Pulley position: Narrow only.
• Seated in the 45 degree position, reach straight behind your body, grasp the handles, and bend your elbows until your hands are near your chest and your palms are facing toward the floor.
• Keeping knees bent and feet flat on the floor, lay your head back against the bench and straighten your arms to the front.
• Be sure that your arms are directly "in line" with the cables, palms facing down and wrists straight.
• Raise your chest and "pinch" your shoulder blades together. Maintain a very slight, comfortable, arch in your lower back.
• Keeping your upper arms stationary, slowly bend your elbows allowing your hands to move in an arcing motion toward your head.
• Stop when the elbows are approximately 90 degrees or as comfort dictates.
• Slowly reverse your arcing motion and straighten your elbows are fully.
• Keep your upper arms motionless.
• Keep wrists straight.
• Tighten the triceps throughout the exercise and control the motion on the way down.