Pulley position: Narrow only.
• Sit on the bench facing the Power Rods®.
• Grab handles with palms facing each other.
• Place heels on the end of the platform, bend hips and knees comfortably, arms straight.
• Lift your chest, sit up straight with your spine in good alignment and tighten your trunk muscles.
• Keeping your arms straight, slowly pinch your shoulder blades together.
• When your shoulder blades are fully retracted, slowly return to the starting position.
• Do not bend your torso forward.
• Do not lose spinal alignment – keep chest lifted.
• Do not bend and pull with your arm muscles.