Pulley position: Narrow.
• Remove the bench, unlock the seat.
• Attach one end of the belt to a pulley, sit on the seat facing away from the Power Rods®, position the belt around your midsection and then attach the free end of the belt to the other pulley.
• Move forward and secure your heels over the rail support at the end of the unit.
• Lift your chest, tighten your abdominals and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.
• Slowly bend your knees, pulling yourself forward toward your feet.
• Slowly allow your legs to straighten and return to the starting position.
• Make sure that you straighten your legs under control, do not allow your knees to hyper-extend.
• Keep your chest lifted, abs tight and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.