Pulley position: Narrow.
• Seated on the flat bench, attach the cuffs to the respective ankles.
• Turn and lie on your stomach with your head facing away from the Power Rods®. The cables will cross. Keep your feet together and your hands flat on the floor helping to provide stability.
• Move forward to provide tension in the cables.
• Look toward the floor to keep your neck in good alignment and tighten your abdominals.
• Lift your knees very slightly (1/4 inch) off of the bench by pressing your hips into the bench and hold them completely still.
• Slowly bend your knees, moving your feet in an arc upward and then inward toward your buttocks.
• Then slowly allow your legs to straighten through the arc described, returning to the starting position without relaxing.
• Keep your upper leg motionless during the entire exercise.
• Keep your abs tight and do not lift your hips or excessively arch your back.