Pulley position: Narrow.
• Remove the bench and unlock the rowing seat.
• Sit on the seat facing the Power Rods® with the leg press belt attached and adjusted.
• Place the balls of your feet on the upright pulley frame as shown.
• Lift your chest, tighten your abs and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.
• Push back and straighten your legs (but do not lock your knees) and maintain this position.
• You may rest your hands around the sides of the belt, on the sides of the seat, or you may fold your arms across your chest, whichever is more comfortable.
• Slowly press the balls of your feet into the frame and pull your heels toward your knees
• Slowly return to the starting position without relaxing.
• Do not lose contact between the balls of your feet and the frame as you push.
• Do not change your hip or knee position, ONLY ankle motion should be allowed.