Pulley position: Wide or narrow (wide will work ideally for most people due to the angle created in the arm (carrying angle) in the palm forward (supinated position).
• Remove the bench and stand on the platform, straddle the rail, facing the Power Rods®.
• Bend down and grasp the handles with your palms facing forward.
• Stand with your upper arms by your sides (although not "smashed" against them). Lift your chest, tighten your abdominals and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.
• Curl handles forward, then upward, and then in toward shoulders while keeping your elbows at your sides and your upper arms completely still.
• Slowly lower to the starting position by performing the same arcing motion.
• Keep elbows at your sides.
• Keep wrists straight.
• Keep your trunk muscles tight and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.