Pulley position: Narrow.
• Remove the bench and stand on the platform facing the Power Rods®.
• Bend down and grasp the handles with your palms facing down/backward.
• Stand with your arms by your sides.
• Lift your chest, tighten your abdominals and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.
• Keeping the palms facing down, slowly curl the handles forward, then upward, then in toward your shoulders while keeping your elbows at your sides and your upper arms completely still.
• Slowly lower to the starting position.
• Keep elbows from moving forward and backward.
• Keep wrists straight.
• Keep your trunk muscles tight and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.