Pulley position: Low pulley.
• Remove the bench and stand on the platform facing away from the Power Rods®.
• Grasp the bar with an overhand grip.
• The bar harness may have to be adjusted to insure that there is enough movement in the cable to complete the range of motion.
• Stand with your arms down by your sides.
• Lift your chest, tighten your abdominals and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.
• Keeping the palms facing down, slowly curl the bar forward, then upward, then in toward your shoulders while keeping your elbows at your sides and your upper arms completely still.
• Slowly lower to the starting position.
• Keep elbows from moving forward and backward.
• Keep knees slightly bent.