Pulley position: Wide or narrow (wide will work ideally for most people due to the angle created in the arm (carrying angle) in the palm forward (supinated position).
• Sit on the bench facing the Power Rods®, knees bent and feet flat on the platform.
• Grasp the handles, with your arms straight and your palms facing upward. Lie back completely so that your head is supported by the bench.
• Keep your chest up, abdominals tight and maintain a slight arch in your lower back.
• Curl handles forward, then upward and then in toward the shoulders while keeping your elbows at your sides and your upper arms completely still.
• Slowly lower to the starting position by performing the same arcing motion.
• Keep elbows from moving forward and
• Keep wrists straight.
• Keep your trunk muscles tight and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.