Pulley position: Narrow or wide.
• Stand on the platform facing the Power Rods®. Reach down and grasp the handles with the palms facing each other or facing backward, as comfort dictates.
• Let your arms hang extending in the direction of the pulleys.
• Raise your shoulders toward the back of your head, making sure your neck/head position does not move.
• Slowly allow the shoulders to return downward without slouching or rounding the upper spine.
• Do not bend the neck backward or forward while raising the shoulders.
• Do not slouch upon lowering the shoulders
• Keep the spine in erect alignment throughout the entire motion.
• Make sure both shoulders raise evenly.