Pulley position: Wide.
• Lie on your back, head toward the Power Rods®.
• Grasp the handles and straighten the arms out to the sides with your palms facing away from the pulleys, knees bent, and feet flat on the floor.
• Tighten your abdominals to stabilize your spine while maintaining a very slight arch in the lower back.
• Initiate the movement by pulling your shoulder blades down toward your bottom while simultaneously pulling your arms out to the sides, then down and inward toward the sides of the torso.
• Slowly return to the starting position, allowing your arms and shoulder blades to move back up/ out toward the Power Rods® without relaxing.
• Do not lose spinal alignment.
• Keep the lats tightened throughout the entire motion.
• Release your shoulder blades at the end of each rep and initiate each new rep by depressing your shoulder blades.