Pulley position: Narrow.
• Remove the bench and stand on the platform straddling the rail and facing the Power Rods®.
• Grasp the handles with palms facing toward each other.
• Attain erect spinal posture.
• Let your arms hang directly in line with the cables.
• Raise your arms directly out to the sides to almost shoulder level.
• Lift your elbow and hand at the same speed and do not let one get ahead of the other.
• Do not turn/rotate your arms while raising them. Keep the side of your arm/elbow facing out/up throughout the movement.
• Slowly bring your arms into the starting position without relaxing.
• DO NOT swing the arms upward or move the trunk during the motion.