Pulley position: Wide only.
• With the bench flat, lie on your back with your head toward the Power Rods®. Position yourself far enough down the bench to allow the arms to extend overhead without hitting the Power Rods®. Keep the knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
• Extend the arms overhead and grasp the handles with your palms facing the ceiling.
• Tighten your abdominals to stabilize your spine while maintaining a very slight arch in the lower back.
• Move your hands in an arc upward angling toward midline and then downward toward the opposite leg.
• Control the return to the starting position by slowly moving the arms back up, uncrossing, and moving overhead.
• Keep your chest lifted, even as your arms near your legs.