1. Sit down at a triceps push-down machine.
2. Place your hands on the handles, palms facing downwards.
3. Bring the handles down until your elbows are at your sides and bent at about 90°.
1. Keeping your upper arms close to your body, press the handles down, moving only your forearms, until your arms are fully extended.
• Keep your elbows fixed firmly at your sides throughout the movement.
• Do not lean too far forwards.
• Keep your wrists locked and your palms facing down.
Parallel grip: If you hold the handles with your palms facing you, then you will work your chest a bit more than your triceps.