1. Hold a single cables, using the same grip you would for a bicep curl, hold the grip so that your hand is next to your head, facing away from the cable machine.
2. Stand upright with your upper arm pointing directly out in front of you.
3. Bend the working arm to 90° at the elbow and bring it down so that your upper and forearm are straight out in front of you keeping your palm up.
1. Keeping your elbow stationary, extend your arm forward until your arm is straight and horizontal.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Extend your arm under control - do not swing it back.
2. Keep your upper arm fixed. Only your forearm moves.
3. Keep your lower back upright and still.
4. Start with a relatively light weight as the exercise is harder to perform than many people imagine.