Target Muscles: Triceps (Especially the outer and medial heads)
1. Hold a single cables, using the same grip you would for a bicep curl, hold the grip so that your hand is just in front of your chest, while facing the machine.
2. Stand upright with your upper arm pointing directly down to your side.
3. Bend the working arm to 90° at the elbow and bring it down so that your upper arm and forearm are straight down beside you with your forearm slightly behind you.
1. Keeping your elbow stationary, extend your arm backwards until your arm is straight and horizontal.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Extend your arm under control - do not swing it back.
2. Keep your upper arm fixed. Only your forearm moves.
3. Keep your lower back upright and still.
4. Start with a relatively light weight as the exercise is harder to perform than many people imagine.