Pulley position: Leg extension/ Leg curl attachment.
• Sit on the seat facing away from the Power Rods® with your knees near the pivot point and the lower roller pads on the front of your shins/ ankle (see picture).
• Position your thighs at hip width pointing your knee caps straight to the front.
• Grasp the sides of the seat.
• Sit up straight with your chest lifted, abs tight and maintain a very slight arch in your lower back.
• Tighten your quads and straighten your legs by moving your feet forward and then upward until your legs are completely straight and your kneecaps are pointing up toward the ceiling (not turned outward).
• Then slowly return to the starting position keeping tension in your quads during the entire movement.
• Use slow controlled motion. Do not “kick” into extension.
• Do not let your knees rotate outward during the exercise. Keep your kneecaps pointing up and straight forward.