1. Rest yourself on your forearms and grasp the handles for support.
2. Your arms should be fully extended and your lower back slightly arched.
1. Take your legs slightly behind your body.
2. Bring your knees up at a curling angle so that your ankle touches the dip handle in front of the arm rest.
3. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return your legs to the starting position.
4. Repeat in the opposite direction to complete one rep.
• Do not swing your knees up or use the momentum of your legs - use the strength of your abdominals to move your hips and legs.
• For maximal results, raise your legs to approximately 30-45° to the horizontal. The abs shorten only when your legs go past parallel- below this point, they hold a static contraction as the hip flexors raise the legs.
• To make the exercise easier, bend your knees to reduce the resistance