1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. Grab a pair of handles attached to a single cable around chest to face level.
1. Pull the handles directly toward your face and out until the back of your wrists are beside your face.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly bring the cables back to the starting position.
• Make sure you do not sway backwards as you pull the cable.
• At the top of the movement your elbows should be level with, or slightly higher than, your hands.
Wide grip: Using a shoulder width grip, places more emphasis on the deltoids and less on the trapezius.