1. Lie flat on your back either on the floor and rest your feet on a bench with your knees bent at 90°.
2. Place your left hand by the side of your head, and your right hand on the floor for support.
1. Lift your left shoulder diagonally, aiming it towards your right knee.
2. Hold for two counts; then slowly return to your starting position.
3. After completing the required number of repetitions, repeat the exercise on the other side.
• Imagine your rib cage rotating to the side as you curl up.
• Lead with your shoulder rather than your elbow.
• Make sure you lower your upper body slowly back to the floor.
• Do not twist your head, only your torso. . Exhale as you contract your abdominals.