1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart or sit on the end of a bench.
2. Hold a pair of dumbbells, palms facing in towards your body.
3. Your arms should be fully extended.
1. Curl one dumbbell up at a time in a smooth arc towards your shoulders, DO NOT rotate your forearm so that your palm faces your shoulder at the top of the movement.
3. Repeat with the other arm and continue alternating arms.
• Curl the dumbbells up slowly. Do not swing them up.
• Keep your upper arms fixed by the sides of your body.
• Keep your body absolutely still. Make sure you do not sway backwards.
• Make sure you fully straighten your arms when you lower the dumbbells. Do not shorten the downwards phase.