1. Sit at a typical lat pull down station.
2. Grasp the handles palms facing back, hands close together.
3. Keep your upper arms pressed to your ears to limit shoulder involvement.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly raise the cable back to the starting position.
• Do not move your upper arms or elbows at any point of the movement.
•It is ok to lean in and get a bit of an abdominal burn at the same time, but concentrate on the biceps.
• Keep your wrists locked.
• Raise the cable under control until your' arms are fully extended shortening or' rushing the upward phase will reduce the effectiveness of the exercise.
Single Arm: In this variation you are doing a cross between a cable curl and a concentration curl.