1. Sit on a biceps curl machine with your back and shoulders pressed firmly against the bench.
2. Hold the handles by your sides, palms facing forward.
3. Your arms should be fully extended and hang downwards.
1. Slowly curl one handles towards your shoulder, so that your palm faces your shoulder at the top of the movement.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly lower the handles back to the starting position.
3. Repeat with the other arm and continue alternating arms.
• Do not allow your body to move forwards to generate momentum - keep your torso still.
• Make sure you fully straighten your arms at the bottom of the movement.