1. Bend over or kneel beside a cable tower.
2. Using the cable grip from the lowest position place your elbow on the inside of your knee.
3. Your arm should be full extended and your palm should be facing the opposite thigh.
1. Slowly curl the cable grip up in a smooth arc towards your shoulder.
2. Squeeze your biceps hard at the top of the movement, hold for a count of two and then slowly lower the grip back to the starting position.
• Make sure you curl the cable grip to your shoulder and do not move your shoulder to the dumbbell. Keep your shoulder relaxed.
• Do not lean backwards.
• Keep your upper arm fixed.
• Make sure you fully straighten your arm when you lower the cable grip; do not shorten the downwards phase.