1. Grasp both sides of a rope over your head.
2. Stand upright with your elbows bent and in front of yous.
3. Bend the working arm to 90° at the elbow.
1. Keeping your elbow stationary, extend your arms forward until your hands are out straight in front of you.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Extend your arms under control - do not swing it back.
2. Keep your upper arm fixed. Only your forearm moves.
3. Keep your lower back straight and still.
4. Start with a relatively light weight as the exercise is harder to perform than many people imagine.