1. Hold two cables, one in each hand, using the ball to keep them from slipping through your grasp.
2. Stand upright with your upper arms extending straight out from your shoulders.
3. Bend the working arm to 90° at the elbow and bring it in so that your forearms are beside your head and your hands touch above it.
1. Keeping your elbow stationary, extend your arm outward until your arm is straight out from your shoulders.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position.
1. Extend your arm under control - do not swing it back.
2. Keep your upper arm fixed. Only your forearm moves.
3. Keep your lower back upright and still.
4. Start with a relatively light weight as the exercise is harder to perform than many people imagine.