1. Sit facing the row machine and place your chest against the pad. Grasp the handles palms facing down in a wide grip.
2. Maintain a normal, slightly curved spinal position.
3. Pull back a little way until your torso is nearly upright and your arms are fully extended.
1. Pull the handles towards you until it grips are beside your chest. You should be pulling your elbows and shoulders directly backwards as far as possible.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position, maintaining a near upright position.
• To achieve maximum rear deltoid development, keep your torso nearly upright during the entire movement - it should not move forwards or backwards more than 10°.
• Maintain a normal curve in your back - do not arch your back excessively.
• Inhale at the start of the movement; then hold your breath during the pulling phase - this helps stabilize your torso. Exhale only towards the end of the movement once your arms are extended.