1. Sit facing the cable row machine and place your feet against the foot rests. Grasp the bar and bend your knees slightly.
2. Lean forwards, while maintaining a normal, slightly curved spinal position.
3. Pull back a little way until your torso is nearly upright and your arms are fully extended.
1. Pull the bar towards you until it touches your lower rib / upper abdomen region. You should be pulling your elbows and shoulders directly backwards as far as possible.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position, maintaining a near upright position.
• To achieve rear deltoid development, keep your torso nearly upright during the entire movement - it should not move forwards or backwards more than 10°.
• Maintain a normal curve in your back - do not arch your back excessively.
• Keep your legs slightly bent and still throughout the movement.
• Inhale at the start of the movement; then hold your breath during the pulling phase - this helps stabilize your torso. Exhale only towards the end of the movement once your arms are extended.