1. Hold the grips, with your palms of your hands facing each other.
2. Sit on the seat, adjusting it so that your knees fit snugly under the pads. Your arms should be fully extended.
1. Pull the grips alternately down towards your chest until it is beside the upper part of your chest, arching your back slightly.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly return to the starting position.
• Keep your trunk as still as possible - avoid swinging backwards.
• Focus on keeping your elbows directly at your sides and squeezing the shoulder blades together.
• Do not shorten the return phase of the movement - extend your arms fully.
• Do not lean back too far.
• Use wrist straps to improve your grip when using heavy weights.