1. You will need to place two benches, about the length of your legs, apart.
2. Place your hands shoulder-width apart, fingers facing forwards, on the edge of one bench.
3. Place your heels on the other bench so that your legs form a straight bridge between the two benches.
1. Bend your elbows and lower your body until your elbows make an angle of 90°.
2. Hold for a count of two; then straighten your arms to bring you back to the starting position.
• Keep your back close to the bench.
• Do not lock or snap out your elbows at the top of the movement.
• Keep your elbows directed backwards during both the lowering and raising phases.
• Do not shorten the downwards phase. . Keep the movement slow - do not rush the reps.
Easier Place your feet flat on the floor instead of on a bench. Advanced Place a weight disc across your lap to increase, the resistance.