|Two Arm Dumbbell Curls|
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart or sit on the end of a bench.
2. Hold a pair of dumbbells, palms facing in towards your body.
3. Your arms should be fully extended.
1. Curl one dumbbell up at a time in a smooth arc towards your shoulders, rotating your forearm so that your palm faces your shoulder at the top of the movement.
|Single Arm Alternating Dumbbell Curls|
3. Repeat with the other arm and continue alternating arms.
• Curl the dumbbells up slowly - do not swing them up.
• Keep your upper arms fixed by the sides of your body.
• Keep your body absolutely still- make sure you do not sway backwards.
• Make sure you fully straighten your arms when you lower the dumbbells; do not shorten the downwards phase.