1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
2. Hold two cables in the same fashion that you would dumbbells.
3. The cables should start behind your thighs and your arms should be fully extended.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly lower the cables back to the starting position.
• Do not move your upper arms or elbows at any point of the movement.
• Keep your body absolutely still- make sure you do not lean back or stand on your tip toes as this will strain the back and reduce the work on the biceps.
• Keep your wrists locked.
• Lower the cables under control until your' arms are fully extended shortening or' rushing the downwards phase will reduce the effectiveness of the exercise.
Single Arm: In this variation you are doing a cross between a cable curl and a concentration curl. Bring the cable up to your chest from the side.