1. Sit on an incline bench with your back and shoulders pressed firmly against the bench.
2. Hold a pair of dumbbells by your sides, palms facing inwards.
3. Your arms should be fully extended and hang downwards.
1. Slowly curl one dumbbell towards your shoulder, rotating your forearm so that your palm faces your shoulder at the top of the movement.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly lower the dumbbell back to the starting position.
3. Repeat with the other arm and continue alternating arms.
• Do not allow your body to move forwards to generate momentum - keep your torso still.
• Make sure you fully straighten your arms at the bottom of the movement.