1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart.
2. Hold two high cables straight out at the shoulders.
3. Bend the working arm to 90° at the elbow and bring it in so that your forearms are beside your head and your hands touch above it.
2. Hold for a count of two; then slowly lower the cables back to the starting position.
• Do not move your upper arms or elbows at any point of the movement.
• Keep your body absolutely still- make sure you do not lean back or stand on your tip toes as this will strain the back and reduce the work on the biceps.
• Keep your wrists locked.
• Lower the cables under control until your' arms are fully extended shortening or rushing the downwards phase will reduce the effectiveness of the exercise.
Single Arm: In this variation you are doing a cross between a cable curl and a concentration curl. Good luck on this one because I always lose my balance, but I have seen people do it.