1. Select the desired weight on the machine.
2. Place your shins on the pads making sure your knees are between the maneuvering pads.
3. Place your chest firmly against the support pads so that your upper body will remain stationary throughout the movement..
4. Grasp the handles firmly to assist your upper torso from moving.
1. Twist your hips to the direction against the weight of the machine.
2. Only move from side to side as far as your waist will allow you to go.
3. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
4. Adjust the unit to allow you to work on the other side.
• Stretching or moving too far can cause an injury to occur.
• Use a slow and controlled motion.
• Remember to breathe out while twisting your body to the side and in when moving back to the starting position.