1. Stand between two evenly placed cable towers,.
2. Place your feet and knees together, grab the opposite cables in each hand holding the snap back balls.
1. Draw the cables outward so that they are parallel to the floor and straight out from the shoulders.
2. Slowly return to the starting position, resisting the weight on the way back inward.
• Your little finger should be higher than your thumb at the top of the movement, as if you are pouring water from a jug.
• Keep your torso still. Do not bend forward or arch back.
• Lead with your elbows rather than your hands.
• Keep your elbows bent at about 10° throughout to avoid straining them.