1. Adjust the machine to your optimal height requirements.
2. Sit on the machine with your feet firmly on the floor.
3. Place your hands on the handles beside your head
4. Press your lower back to the pad in the back of the seat.
1. Use your abdominal strength to pull your upper body down towards your knees.
2. Hold in this contracted position for a count of two.
3. Let your body uncurl slowly back to the starting position.
• Focus on moving your ribs towards your hips.
• Do not pull your head with your hands keep your elbows out and relaxed.
• Exhale as you contract your abdominals.